Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Prophet (peace be upon him) Akhlaq

 Prophet (peace be upon him) Akhlaq

Prophet (peace be upon him) Akhlaq
During a tour of the Prophet
(Peace be upon him) in a goat slaughtered
companions



Said the cook. One
The man said, 'O Messenger of Allah,
I'll sacrifice goats. Another
Mahr companions said, O Messenger of Allah,
I khasaba goat skin and flesh
Build. It was the third companion
He said, 'O Messenger of Allah,
I'll cook goat. Messenger
(Saw) said, okay. More
I'm cooking goat
Pull up firewood.
Said: 'O Messenger of Allah at all
(SM), we can do this,
You do not have to do anything. The Prophet
(peace be upon him)
He said, I know, and
I could not work
You can not. But
I Stand in
Features of the sitting
We do not. God does not like it
To do that, the slave of his
Somebody Unique Features
Whether sitting.
Education
The Prophet (saw) in this
Status attribute sampannasaha
Mastering of all Muslims, regardless of
Should be. Office
Court or domestic spheres of life
Should cooperate with one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment